OzKleen's Oven Power Kit is a complete oven cleaning system in a box. It's the ultimate cleaning solution for ovens, oven trays and racks. Easy to Use and will leave your oven sparkling! It's suitable to use on non-porous surfaces such as stainless steel, glass and enamel. No Need to Scrub because the product does all the work. Ideal for people who want a clean oven and don't want to waste time scrubbing.
For Using The Bag Oven Racks/Trays
- Put on gloves provided in the kit
- Remove the oven racks/trays, ensuring they are cool first
- Make sure the cap on Oven Power is tight and then shake the bottle well
- Place the oven rack/tray in the Closure Bag (The approximate size of the Closure bag is 100cm x 50cm.)
- Carefully place no more than 2racks into the closure bag
- Move the bag around gently to ensure the entire rack is evenly covered. Fold the edges of the bag to keep product concentrated on the rack. Place the bag in the sink/outside and away from bench tops or expensive furniture just in case of leakages
- Soak for four hours or leave overnight
- To remove, do not place hands inside the bag, instead place in sink with opening face-down and then peel back
- Squirt a few drops of detergent onto the rack and rinse with hot water
For the Oven Interior
- Ensure that you are wearing gloves and your arms and wrists are fully covered
- Remove oven racks
- Pour some of the remaining solution into the centre of the oven then spread with a sponge
- For the glass, leave for 30-60 sees. For the oven interior, leave for up to 1 hour.
- Remove residue with a cloth or sponge, rinse with hot water
- Depending on the build-up, a second spot application may be needed
- Do not use on Teflon and self cleaning ovens.
- For stainless steel surfaces - leave for up to 4 hours.
- Oven Power is not a multi-purpose cleaner, It is specially designed to clean ovens.
- Avoid allowing the product to come into contact with areas unintentionally. Eg floors, oven seals.
- Do not use on cast iron, aluminium and copper surfaces.
- Strongly Alkaline. Do Not Swallow. Not To Be Taken
- Keep out of reach of children read safety directions before opening or using.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Can cause severe burns if exposed to skin and eyes.
- Wear suitable eye/face protection and wear gloves. After use. Wash hands and arms thoroughly. Make sure the room is well ventilated and avoid
breathing in vapours.
- This product contains gloves made from natural rubber latex, which can cause an allergic reaction.